Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho: "I'm settled in Manchester - everyone has passion for football! Since I moved to Manchester, you can feel the love and respect from the fans - it gives you extra motivation to keep working hard and try to be the best on and off the pitch."

"I like him [Pep Guardiola] as a person and as a coach. For me he is one of the best, especially on the pitch, on technical and tactical terms. It's a big pleasure to work with him every day and to learn from him - every day you grow..."

It's a team built to win titles - I'm so happy to be a part of this team. We have a lot of good players, some considered superstars. But all are humble and work hard every day, focused on winning. This is why this team is special..."

For me, it is a great opportunity and when I retire, moments with this team will always be in my heart and my memory." [via
@PhilaUnion

Fernandinho: "I'm settled in Manchester - everyone has passion for football! Since I moved to Manchester, you can feel the love and respect from the fans - it gives you extra motivation to keep working hard and try to be the best on and off the pitch."

"I like him [Pep Guardiola] as a person and as a coach. For me he is one of the best, especially on the pitch, on technical and tactical terms. It's a big pleasure to work with him every day and to learn from him - every day you grow..."

It's a team built to win titles - I'm so happy to be a part of this team. We have a lot of good players, some considered superstars. But all are humble and work hard every day, focused on winning. This is why this team is special..."

For me, it is a great opportunity and when I retire, moments with this team will always be in my heart and my memory." [via
@PhilaUnion

Reading Fernas interview makes me proud to be a City fan..!

He is an absolutely fantastic player who has set the highest standards..!

We have been privileged to have witnessed him playing for us..

He has never let us down and seeing his name on the team sheet always instills a sense of confidence which sums up his value perfectly..!

Time is catching up with him unfortunately but he has already cemented his standing within the club..

He mentioned some players in the team could be considered superstars..

He's one of them..!

We've been spoilt with some absolutely wonderful midfielders but this guy is right up at the top of the list for me, always happy to do the dirty work, has flair, perfect vision, his fitness and workrate is sublime, wish we had, had the pleasure of him here from a younger age.

We've been spoilt with some absolutely wonderful midfielders but this guy is right up at the top of the list for me, always happy to do the dirty work, has flair, perfect vision, his fitness and workrate is sublime, wish we had, had the pleasure of him here from a younger age.
Definitely, he was performing for a good few seasons before we bought him. We really should have gone for him earlier, I guess in that same sense we are lucky no one else bought him earlier.

Definitely, he was performing for a good few seasons before we bought him. We really should have gone for him earlier, I guess in that same sense we are lucky no one else bought him earlier.

well that was when Txiki came in to take over from Marwood, so our transfer policy changed tack to reflect the new management structure.

As much as I like ferna, I've never really considered him to have legend status but think maybe I've done him a disservice considering what he has won and how good he has been.
Just never held him as high as those who were in the 2012 team but should do a she has won more than some who were in that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.