#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Dihno is shit, his thread never moves. I see Rodri is being focused on instead. Lol

The poor passes from Wolves continued. His speed suggests his 35. And the ease with which Mendy beat him to start the move for the first goal say it all.

It's beginning to look like he has stayed a year too long :(

There's a reason. Dinho is in his last season and 35. Rodri is supposed to be our future. Of course it's way more worrying when the guy that is to replace Dinho is a problem

He shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. He’s only there because our record signing needs his hand holding

Another player who we should have been looking to replace 4 years* ago but didn’t bother and get caught with our pants down

*look to not actually replace. I.e ducks in a row

He’s way past his best yet I still feel more comfortable with him in the side than Rodri and Gundogan.

We need a Delorean.

Fell apart the moment that Pep bizzarely subbed him off - think that says it all, really. Arrogant thinking to think he could get away with it when scores were level.

Until we find a proper replacement for him, he starts there every game he can.

Last edited:
This should be his farewell tour, offering cover, playing against the sides where his role is less important and teaching his successors how to play the role to perfection, instead, because his successor is incapable of breaking out of a jog he’s more vital than ever and he simply will not be able to cope physically, it’s unfair on his reputation and legacy that we’re still relying on him so much. Dinho could have the stinker of all stinkers yet he would still be the best option in that area.

When Dihno is shit, his thread never moves. I see Rodri is being focused on instead. Lol

The poor passes from Wolves continued. His speed suggests his 35. And the ease with which Mendy beat him to start the move for the first goal say it all.

It's beginning to look like he has stayed a year too long :(
We did so well when he went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.