#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he will leave on a high and go and get a very good contract elsewhere and add another league to his experience before coming back as a coach

The way we can rotate between our DMs means we really never tire them out too much.

I don't see why Dinho can't play another 2 more years like this. It's also a good amount of time to start looking at some younger options to take his backup spot (like Hodge, Lavia or others) over that time.

Thought he was great again today looking composed and in control pretty much throughout the game.

Sure he is capable of playing for another season when you see how he performs.

In midfield he is like jimmy Anderson, gets better with age. What a player, with cb sorted, giving him one year contract extension would be a no brainer

So lucky Fern has been our player for years. And still is. Underrated by media as many other City players in past and present.
And due to his consistency and cleverness Rodri has had time to learn and gel. Nowadays Rodri is playing great and Fern still easily takes over to give the former much needed rest.

What a captain. Probably my favourite ever City player at this point. He’s everything you could want in a footballer. Immense as always today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.