#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Pep picks John Stones ahead of Eric Garcia against Lyon, Sterling may not have needed that chance to take it to extra time.

The players do the business when they step over the white line but the manager has to give them the right tools to perform and in all 4 defeats, he hasn’t done. That’s on Pep.

Play your best XI which includes Fernandinho and no one will say anything about Pep after a defeat.
Stones wasn't in the greatest of form last season and defensively would of added more problems during that defeat. Pep gambled with Garcia

Last edited:
Stones wasn't in the greatest of form las tseason and defensively would of added more problems during that defeat. Pep gambled with Garcia

Fucking hell I wish Pep would stop gambling and pick the correct team.

Pep didn't miss that chance vs Lyon. Pep played no part in that Cup semi final defeat containing both defensive midfielders.
Hahaa you mean the semi that had no gundogan, bernaedo, foden, mahrez, zinchenko? That one where he played torres right ans sterling left when both are uselsess on the wings? Yes pep got that fucking spot on.

Hahaa you mean the semi that had no gundogan, bernaedo, foden, mahrez, zinchenko? That one where he played torres right ans sterling left when both are uselsess on the wings? Yes pep got that fucking spot on.
Still played with De Bryune and Foden

Mate, long and short is this. We had a sytem and team that got us to the final and has been effective whenever used.

we played a semi final and final and both times we strayed from what works and both times we lost. That is on the manager.
The players still have to do their bit.

No way I would stay if I was ferna for another year with a manager who's not prepared to trust his most experienced player at the most crucial moment.

Had He chosen him to start, that would have signalled the following message, "you're a leader, you've been a great servant for the club, I recognise your good form recently and have faith in you. I used you sparingly this season because of this moment." - He got non of that. Bye bye ferna, you've been class, I wish you all the best. Disappointed our manager bottled it and denied you a great opportunity to achieve something you've never done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.