Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

Fernandinho has medical ;-)

Are we only allowed to discuss the medical in here?

I bet they have him on a treadmill.

Just hope he proves better than the last Brazillians( although they gave me some pure moments of magic). Welcome to the City of Manchester (provided he passes of course).

Goats left knee said:
I think this guy will be the marcos senna of pellers Villarreal side. Solid

I'd be happy with that but this lad's got more going forward and a hell of a lot more pace than Senna. I see him being a similar player to Ramires at Chelsea style wise

I fancy that Fernandinho will have two or three games under his belt BEFORE it gets on the effin' OS! Same for Navas, and Isco and Cavani! All well and good holding faith with the OS but they are becoming months behind common knowledge! Get it sorted, Marwood!

I'm loving the Rag comments... for awhile now their fans have hyped up Fernandinho, praising him, and today comments were still flying around that he was signing for them...

As soon as its confirmed actually rag twats he's signing for the only team in Manchester this tidal wave backlash of negative comments just floods the rag forums and Twitter about how shit Fernandinho is and how they don't need him etc etc....

How can they be so deluded?

We've been linked with Cavani for awhile, many positive comments about him acne so on from blues.
If he signed for the rags tomorrow I wouldn't be all bitter and saying how shit he is and so on. I'd still say he is a good player.
Lol.... tick tock

Navas and Fernandinho done. Wow...we aren't messing about. What a difference it is between Fernandinho and Marwood.

Isco and Cavani next. Then a central defender. That said, we have a top class Central midfield with Yaya and Fernandinho. But with Rodwell, Barry and Garcia...our back-up aren't nearly as impressive. Wonder if we'll sign another? If we can sell Garcia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.