Fernandinho (continued)

This is more a testament to where he was at pre-injury but I feel he's lost form a bit.

Maybe he's still carrying the injury.

Having read his latest interview for some Italian newspaper, I just love him more and more. Hes so cool and such a genuinely nice guy, and to hear about his father crying and his past in Brazil is inspiring, a true character and just another great addition to our club.

King Geedorah said:
This is more a testament to where he was at pre-injury but I feel he's lost form a bit.

I agree mate. I think he was consistently churning out 9 out of 10 performances a while back but now they're more like 7's. As you say though, that's testament to the levels he was performing at recently. Still putting in decent performances, just not quite what they were

The Fat el Hombre said:
King Geedorah said:

I agree mate. I think he was consistently churning out 9 out of 10 performances a while back but now they're more like 7's. As you say though, that's testament to the levels he was performing at recently. Still putting in decent performances, just not quite what they were

I've pointed this out on another thread, but I'll say it again. He made a terrific tackle that he had no right to win that caught Sunderland completely on the hop and led fairly directly to Navas's goal. Whether he's at the top of his game or slightly below par he is busy all over the field contributing. If he's fit, he's established himself as an automatic choice for the starting line-up for my money. And in a squad of this quality, that's saying a lot.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
King Geedorah said:

I've pointed this out on another thread, but I'll say it again. He made a terrific tackle that he had no right to win that caught Sunderland completely on the hop and led fairly directly to Navas's goal. Whether he's at the top of his game or slightly below par he is busy all over the field contributing. If he's fit, he's established himself as an automatic choice for the starting line-up for my money. And in a squad of this quality, that's saying a lot.

Totally agree, he has been our star performer this season simply because of the balance he gives to the side - we would have lost many more games without him and he helps turn defence into attack very quickly. He is all over the pitch and makes the right calls on when to put a foot in and when to stand up - glad to see he is back in the Brazil squad as he deserves it and it will hopefully give him the confidence to continue to show how good he is. He had a point to prove and has more than proved it - we needed a player like him for a while especially in Europe.

01cravend said:
Anyone know where I might find a stream for the game?
Want to see him hopefully earn a place for the World Cup

Bet365 have got 1 if you have an account with them and placed a bet with them in the lsdt 24 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.