Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ferna and Aguero have earned the right to make their own decisions and if they want to stay, they should stay.

I think replacing Fernandinho is an incredibly difficult task. He’s everything you want in a captain and still puts in great performances whenever he plays. I hope he stays for as long as he can, both as a player and a coach. These types of people don’t come around all that often and Fernandinho is a model citizen in every sense. A true city legend in my mind.
That is the greatest expectation.

This level of impact is incredible..I mean I don't know why we haven't given him a new playing contract at least for one more year..His captaincy is invaluable

'I've been focused on Man City,' he told TNT Sports. 'I know how much my team-mates need me.

'I made a decision to only decide my future when the season is over. I already had an offer, not to be part of Pep's staff, but to be an employee of the club.

'I was flattered, after eight years at Man City and the respect I have gained here, but it is a decision that I put aside.'

Reportedly in response to claims in Brazil that he has agreed a coaching role with us ftom next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.