Next Captain

I’m pleased, just for the fact there is no one in our current squad that I would love to see lift the prem/CL more than Fernandinho. Doubt it will influence his playing time.

There'll be plenty outraged by the fact the captaincy didn't go to the one and only player in our team with experience captaining a side to glory.

I'm just glad there's another subject for people to get pissed off about. There's not been enough of them on here recently.

I don't think people are pissed off. I don't think may care too much - Ferm maybe captain but it's in name only as he's hardly going to play, or I least hope that is the case. Most weeks it will be KDB or Aguero, I suspect

I hope this doesn't mean he's going to play most games this season. He's a legend but too old for his midfield role now and never been very good at centre back in my opinion.

I hope this doesn't mean he's going to play most games this season. He's a legend but too old for his midfield role now and never been very good at centre back in my opinion.

I think dinho can still perform in the midfield, all depends on who he is paired with in the midfield, he wouldn't be as mobile as he was two seasons ago but his "dark arts" (as the media calls it) has been missing, the tactical foul and also his awareness in the midfield is something that we missed last season, he has lost some pace but the other qualities are still there and we need those qualities in the midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.