Fernandinho needs to go back into midfield

Lol. Wrong, again.

It was a question about last season and he didn't go back to midfield last season (just like Pep said).

I don't think I ever ruled him going back at somepoint in the distant future after we signed a new CB with 1 more on the way.

Nice try though, only had to go back 10 months, take a statement out of context and force it into today's game.

It was a question about last season and he didn't go back to midfield last season (just like Pep said).

Nice try though.

It wasn't a question about last season. Keep digging instead of copping the L.

It wasn't a question about last season. Keep digging instead of copping the L.

You do realise we can all look at the question, right? It specifically says, "not just this game but the season so far."

Come on, you don't have to be this pathetic.

Edit- By the way, even if he had put him back there, I really wouldn't care, it's really no slight against me if Pep says he won't do something and later changes his mind.

I don't think I ever ruled him going back at somepoint in the distant future after we signed a new CB with 1 more on the way.

Nice try though, only had to go back 10 months, take a statement out of context and force it into today's game.
You shouldn't respond to these kind of gotcha childishness. Not worth it.

Well what do you know - here's the once ringleader of the 'Dinho can't play midfield' brigade!

Welcome. Enjoy the match?
Bit premature for a victory lap don't you think? How does one game alongside Rodri after two months off prove he can play midfield again? No one thinks he isn't talented enough to do it, fucking obviously, the issue is that he's 35 years old and doesn't have the legs he used to. Let's see what he looks like after more than 90 minutes.

I thought he had an interesting game. In the first half he was very strong but I'd say that he was a bit outdone by most of the other players. I think that's largely due to us having a lot of possession and he's not quite as slick as the others. In the second once the game became a bit scrappy though he was our most important outfielder. Played like a captain.

That level of hustle could be vital.
That level of hustle...reminds me of a game at home v Liverpool a few years back.When Fernando and Ferdy were our central midfield. Liverpool were trying to claw their way back into the game and were really up for it ..,and our two defensive midfield strongmen snapped into tackles that night.it really calmed Liverpool down,their away support was loud and racous,but Fernando and Ferdy got stuck in,took no prisoners.proper old skool central midfield tackling,if you like...i can remember cheering from the south stand upper,each time we smashed into a tackle...as a lad i had grown up watching Liverpool destroy us at Maine road,year after year..
I was so proud that we were now the ruthless, cynical but smooth central midfield operators!

I enjoyed last night ..watching Ferdy back in The Mix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.