Fernandinho Signs 1 Year Contract Extension

great news but lets hope we sign a couple of centre backs in the summer and we don't have to keep using fernandinho as cover next season
we need him in his role with rodri sat just infront of the 2 centre backs doing his magic
You probably need to listen to Pep more, he's not using Fernandhino as "cover" he's using him out of choice, he is first choice CB, and I suspect he'll only ever be used as emergency in midfield now.

Soooo happy for us, and Fernandinho of course to have signed the extension. Filling in at CB this year and doing the job as best as he can really highlights what and underrated professional he is. Gets overlooked constantly when talking about role models in football. A true trusted leader. And I’ve only just found out he paid £4m of his own money for the transfer fee to city. Even if he doesn’t play next year. Having that influence in the dressing room is surely priceless.

You probably need to listen to Pep more, he's not using Fernandhino as "cover" he's using him out of choice, he is first choice CB, and I suspect he'll only ever be used as emergency in midfield now.

not so ??

i truly believe he is not or never was a centre back, yes he can cover in that role but i really think if he had to play another season at the back at city then he would have not signed a new deal, as holding midfield is his place and can play there blindfolded, sadly laporte injury meant pep had to change and if you like reprogram him into thinking he always been at centre back

pep had no other choice and maybe that what pep means ? but if laporte never got injured fernandhino would be in the holding role all season and city would still be in the title race, a seasoned pro in a role he played all his life why would you change him unless you never had any other choice, he is not a centre back and never will be, he is not good enough in a city team that wants to win titles and cups

not so ??

i truly believe he is not or never was a centre back, yes he can cover in that role but i really think if he had to play another season at the back at city then he would have not signed a new deal, as holding midfield is his place and can play there blindfolded, sadly laporte injury meant pep had to change and if you like reprogram him into thinking he always been at centre back

pep had no other choice and maybe that what pep means ? but if laporte never got injured fernandhino would be in the holding role all season and city would still be in the title race, a seasoned pro in a role he played all his life why would you change him unless you never had any other choice, he is not a centre back and never will be, he is not good enough in a city team that wants to win titles and cups
Nothing to do with eric's injury,pep and dinho have both said playing him at the back was the plan for this season and dinho was training in the position from pre-season,rodders was brought in to be the dm going fowards,it's been posted a 100 times,i don't get why you are having such difficulty getting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.