Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it was obvious bit telling the public that certain players can chose when they leave is demonstrably nonsense if you believe that tweet. I doubt if Serg asked for a 3 year deal on the same terms he would be granted his wish either.

Unfortunate!y confirmed he is going

Fernandinho: “It’s important for humans to have dreams. We live every day, every sunrise, get out of bed with goals. Without a doubt, winning the #UCLwould be very good. To finish my journey at #ManCity with a victory as important as this, it’s desired by us

Unfortunate!y confirmed he is going

Fernandinho: “It’s important for humans to have dreams. We live every day, every sunrise, get out of bed with goals. Without a doubt, winning the #UCLwould be very good. To finish my journey at #ManCity with a victory as important as this, it’s desired by us
Does anyone have any idea if it's the club or Fernandinho himself (or both?) who made the decision?

Does anyone have any idea if it's the club or Fernandinho himself (or both?) who made the decision?
I could be wrong but I think it's us who have decided not to offer an extension. If one was on the table, I think he would probably sign it.

Still think he's got a couple of years in him in a top league. Spent a lot of time in the Ukrainian league so physically he must be at a different level in comparison to a 35-year old who's played for 15 years at a top British club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.