Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the matter are, City have on the table a coaching role, Fernandinho wants a years playing contract and is seeing what becomes available, if two years becomes available from other sources he will take it.
While no one wants Fernandinho to leave we need his minutes on the pitch, of the 4 most likely to leave Fernandinho played the most 1185 minutes Mendy 955 Aguero 559 and Garcia 382, a new striker will want around 2,500.
We have our memories but it is time to grow, if we can.

My thoughts on the matter are, City have on the table a coaching role, Fernandinho wants a years playing contract and is seeing what becomes available, if two years becomes available from other sources he will take it.
While no one wants Fernandinho to leave we need his minutes on the pitch, of the 4 most likely to leave Fernandinho played the most 1185 minutes Mendy 955 Aguero 559 and Garcia 382, a new striker will want around 2,500.
We have our memories but it is time to grow, if we can.
Coaching would be a 99% pay cut.

Surprised skin flints Barca were'nt in for Dinho , but where as Sergio was on the decline and Garcia vastly overrated ,Dinho is different gravy at 36 still one of the best defensive midfieders around , he will be used sparingly and will be invaluable in the dressing room just like Vinnie was.
Could still be the signing of the summer, looking foward to Dinho scything down opponents with a nod and a wink and a look of innocnence that most refs fall for, irreplaceable
You do mean elbowing cunts right? I'll always remember that's precisely what he did against Everton to Richarlison. That is a bit dirty in my eyes, not wearing blue-tinted glasses at all here

Reckon veterans have to compensate for their frame by doing that though. He has not really gotten that much wider since joining us 8 seasons ago. I doubt those were Pep's instructions either. He must've became enlightened that those were the tactics he should be adopting as captain

You do mean elbowing cunts right? I'll always remember that's precisely what he did against Everton to Richarlison. That is a bit dirty in my eyes, not wearing blue-tinted glasses at all here

Reckon veterans have to compensate for their frame by doing that though. He has not really gotten that much wider since joining us 8 seasons ago. I doubt those were Pep's instructions either. He must've became enlightened that those were the tactics he should be adopting as captain
No i dont mean elbowing cunts and Dinho is not renowned for this type of challenge , you highlight one challenge in 250 appearances to make him out to be "dirty" , as for Richarlison he his hardly a lightweight when it comes to fouling and diving around the pitch.
Our supporters know exactly what Dinho brings , you can call him dirty others call him competitive and i am quite sure Pep knows exactly what Dinho offers hence he has been one of the first names on the team sheet for donkeys years , Pep played alongside Koeman at Barca so maybe he recognises footballs "dark arts" are a neccesary evil and all succesful teams have this type of player who enforces the midfield. Perhaps you are the person who needs a little enlightenment.

If you're thinking fouls have a gander at Thiago at Dipperland. As for Richarlison it's hard to know when anyone fouls him he's on the deck that much. Is it true he once fell over at the pre-match handshake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.