Fernandinho the last game

Loved the documentary and his son and family at the end of the villa game wow, they are so Manchester city fans forever and hooked

whatever you do next Fernandinho good luck

Really enjoyed this and it just emphasised further what a miss he will be behind the scenes as much as on it. Came across as a fantastic bloke and great mentor for the young lads.

Oh my god that was so good. What does it say about our club? Fern is as much a club legend as Vincent, Sergio and Dave. Captain, mentor, Elite footballer, elite human being. The footage with his family in Manchester and Brazil was just wonderful.

I just wanted to come on and say thanks for the nice reactions to this documentary. We've spent the best part of 6 months putting this together between just 3 of us, so we've put a lot of emotional energy into it. I worked on the Silva, SWP and Ederson ones and a few others, but this is the best thing I've been involved with yet. Probably in part because Ferna was really up for it too, as you'll have seen with all the access we got.

I'm glad most of you seem to have enjoyed it too. Cheers.

I just wanted to come on and say thanks for the nice reactions to this documentary. We've spent the best part of 6 months putting this together between just 3 of us, so we've put a lot of emotional energy into it. I worked on the Silva, SWP and Ederson ones and a few others, but this is the best thing I've been involved with yet. Probably in part because Ferna was really up for it too, as you'll have seen with all the access we got.

Loved it @Paulski. Congrats to you and team that put this together. Really brought to life a side to Ferna that I wasn’t aware of and how much he will be missed. Got a bit of dust in my eye by the end

Superb work you’re very very good at your jobs.

No most about it! If you’re a City fan you’ve gotta love that. There are different ways to leave a football club & you guys have helped cement Ferna in City folklore, such was the humility of the guy he could of just slipped away quietly with his medal, but he thrust himself to the forefront in those last few games and was prepared to risk it all, by doing the feature/documentary he showed he wasn’t afraid of perceived failure & came out a winner…well done to all on the production & looking forward to the next one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.