Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

80s Shorts

Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.

Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

be
80s Shorts said:
Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.
be even better news i when he signs. thanks for info its appreciated

lads it aint gna happen lets be honest, and the fcukers always injured anyway, we had a chance with dzeko n clearly fcuked it up, anf if mancinis 'list' only has a few names on it then i think he needs plan b

oakiecokie said:
Oh god NOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait and see, talk shite seemed pretty het up about the developments at the dippers so anything is possible, how ever i will reserve judgement hmmmm.

Lets all get our hopes up<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 pm --<br /><br />Lets all get our hopes up

c'mon lads its all part of the fun, no smoke without fire (unless you have a smoke machine)

tores_gerocity_280x4_93329a.jpg

torres1.jpg

torres and tevez partnership would be the most lethal striking partnership in world football :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.