Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
pbibs said:
mmm not too sure about that. He wont have to up sticks, it is self evident we will be competing at a higher level than Liverpool (plus it looks like chaos is about to ensue over there) and £250,000 a week could be quite persuasive.

Heres hoping.

if we offered him anywere near £250k a week, i would give my season ticket up, cus that would be ridiculous for a player who will spend half the season on a bed mate, if we paid £25mill for tevez, then torres is worth £20mill and no more

See you then./ Plenty of people will take your seat fella. Enjoy Sky.

avoidconfusion said:
80s Shorts said:
Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.

Let me guess... that member was Bluecreed or justalittlemoreeffortade? ;)

Tut tut. that was a naughty little pop.

Just for the record I hope to God this isn't true as IMO its gonna be an awful lot of dosh to fork out for 15 or 16 games a season which is all that he seems capable of.

avoidconfusion said:
80s Shorts said:
Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.

Let me guess... that member was Bluecreed or justalittlemoreeffortade? ;)

Thinking the same here mate..

[/quote]

Just for the record I hope to God this isn't true as IMO its gonna be an awful lot of dosh to fork out for 15 or 16 games a season which is all that he seems capable of.[/quote]

true but it's all relative:

How much did the following cost and how many games did they play?...

YouTube Jo
Santa Claus
soft Brazilian twat

work it out per game and apply to Torres - still daft but not as daft when you look at it like that

SWP's back said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
if we offered him anywere near £250k a week, i would give my season ticket up, cus that would be ridiculous for a player who will spend half the season on a bed mate, if we paid £25mill for tevez, then torres is worth £20mill and no more

See you then./ Plenty of people will take your seat fella. Enjoy Sky.

so are you saying torres is worth £200k a week for kicking a ball round a pitch?

nobody is!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
c'mon lads its all part of the fun, no smoke without fire (unless you have a smoke machine)

tores_gerocity_280x4_93329a.jpg

torres1.jpg

torres and tevez partnership would be the most lethal striking partnership in world football :) :)

yep, Messi and Villa are shit<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am --<br /><br />
tonytheblueboy said:
NewbBlue said:
Not this shit again. Can we just limit the ITK stuff to the "it's quiet" thread?

we are just commenting on a statement, and on what is being reported, its called freedom of speech, lighten up, and gow with the flow.

we are re-signing gerry gow? Are you ITK?

Dont understand people on here saying that they cant get excited over signing Torres or people saying hes crap coz hes always injured. What a load of shit. Hes the best player in the premiership imo, yes he does get a few niggling injuries but the reason behind that is because Liverpool never gave him time to recover because they knew if he didnt play they would struggle and they did. If he does come to city then i will be buzzing and so should every other city fan because it was not long ago we where signing players like Benjani and Samaras and now we are being linked with the worlds best players. Im not saying i believe the op and that he is 100% correct but i could see it happening.

Yes we didnt qualify for the champs league but niether did Liverpool. 2nd of all i think there are only 2 clubs who have a realistic chance of signing him and thats us and Cheslea. The reason why i think this is because he wouldnt join Real because of his past with Atletico, Barca cant afford him and have already signed Villa. He wont want to go to Italian football as its deteriorating badly and no other top players are there. The rags cant afford him and Arsenal would only be able to if they sold Fabregas but why would Torres go to a club that has just lost there best player and clearly arent going to be title challengers?

If we can agree a deal with Torres then hes ours because with the financial problems Liverpool are in they will accept anything over £50 million. We can offer as much as we want but id rather we didnt go over board. Finally if Gerrard leaves then i think Torres will put in a transfer request if he hasnt already left because i think he can see that Liverpool are clearly struggling and are only going 1 way and thats down the table.

Just for the record I hope to God this isn't true as IMO its gonna be an awful lot of dosh to fork out for 15 or 16 games a season which is all that he seems capable of.[/quote]

true but it's all relative:

How much did the following cost and how many games did they play?...

YouTube Jo
Santa Claus
soft Brazilian twat

work it out per game and apply to Torres - still daft but not as daft when you look at it like that[/quote]

Point taken, but even though he is doubtless the most naturally gifted forward in the world right now, I very seriously doubt that he would even for one second consider us and I would not spend one moment of my life worrying about it. I really believe that we bring talent to the club that will give us more over a full season than he could bring if he managed even half (which would be a marked improvement on his last 2 seasons)

80s Shorts said:

asked not to reveal his name cos it's complete bollocks

BringBackSwales said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
c'mon lads its all part of the fun, no smoke without fire (unless you have a smoke machine)

tores_gerocity_280x4_93329a.jpg

torres1.jpg

torres and tevez partnership would be the most lethal striking partnership in world football :) :)

yep, Messi and Villa are shit

well, messi would'nt work in the prem. not enough physical presence, needs time on the ball and never really gets tackled because la liga isnt very physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.