Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
BringBackSwales said:
yep, Messi and Villa are shit

well, messi would'nt work in the prem. not enough physical presence, needs time on the ball and never really gets tackled because la liga isnt very physical.

Tell me you are taking the piss?

BringBackSwales said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
c'mon lads its all part of the fun, no smoke without fire (unless you have a smoke machine)

tores_gerocity_280x4_93329a.jpg

torres1.jpg

torres and tevez partnership would be the most lethal striking partnership in world football :) :)

-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am --

tonytheblueboy said:
we are just commenting on a statement, and on what is being reported, its called freedom of speech, lighten up, and gow with the flow.

we are re-signing gerry gow? Are you ITK?

lol not itk more kfa, just several carlsbergs having its natural effect

Well Inter were a physical team and Messi was nowhere to be seen in the 2 legs plus he's always missing against English sides in Europe, United, Liverpool and always Chelsea because of their physical power. Villa has never played with a big team before where theirs pressure have my doubts about him. Torres Tevez would be the best partnership in world football no doubt. Rooney Torres would just about beat it though.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
BringBackSwales said:

well, messi would'nt work in the prem. not enough physical presence, needs time on the ball and never really gets tackled because la liga isnt very physical.

do me a favour, that kid is strong and wirey relative to his frame and is tough to knock off the ball - Robbie could actually do with taking lessons off him regarding strength on the ball

BringBackSwales said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

do me a favour, that kid is strong and wirey relative to his frame and is tough to knock off the ball - Robbie could actually do with taking lessons off him regarding strength on the ball

barca team works too well for him, fits him like a glove. when he's playing for argentina he is merely a shadow of what he is at barca

Messi is shit for Argentina lol. The lower teams in Spain are the equivalent to Championship sides in England but are physically weaker and not as fit. I watch Spanish football every week. Hatrick was against a Carling Cup Arsenal side who were missing 8 players. Where was he in the first leg? Very overhyped. David Silva will flop here in England keep away he's not as good as Robinho.

For his repsentatives to speak to us, would that mean we would have had a bid accepted? Or can that be done before a bid is made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.