Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how good a player this lad is but I know that we need a deep lying midfielder to just sit and cover the defence. If he fits the bill then we are already a better team than last season

I trust management on this after last summer. No idea what he is like but if he is good enough for them he is good enough for me. Fed up of eating humble pie. :-)

Just want cesc and benatia now, don't give a stuff about anyone else after this

Fernando
Sagna
Fabregas
Benatia

Jobs a goodun

bobmcfc said:

Fernando
Sagna
Fabregas
Benatia

Jobs a goodun

Totally agree. Champions again if we sign those 4 and keep Yaya imo. I'd also fancy us to do very well in the Champs League.

herrock said:
I have no idea how good a player this lad is but I know that we need a deep lying midfielder to just sit and cover the defence. If he fits the bill then we are already a better team than last season

Google City v Porto and Porto v City (2012 games) and you'll probably be able to find torrents for both games.

The guy was among the best players on the pitch in both games.

hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:

Fernando
Sagna
Fabregas
Benatia

Jobs a goodun

Totally agree. Champions again if we sign those 4 and keep Yaya imo. I'd also fancy us to do very well in the Champs League.

It would be amazing business

hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:

Fernando
Sagna
Fabregas
Benatia

Jobs a goodun

If we signed those 4 players on top of what we have now then I expect a Champions League challenge from the players at our disposable.

hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:

Fernando
Sagna
Fabregas
Benatia

Jobs a goodun

If we sign those four players and keep Yaya then we're going to violate our FFP agreement, relinquish the suspended portion of our fine, and face further sanctions. On top of which we're going to find ourselves starting Yaya and Cesc in big games, just to keep big names happy, instead of fielding a balanced side.

If we start the season with Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya, and Cesc at CM then one of them is asking for a transfer in January. Say what you will about squad rotation and all that, some of the team has to consist of squad players. You can't have someone like Cesc being content with FA Cup appearances or someone like Yaya sitting out big league games.

Stoned Rose said:
herrock said:

Google City v Porto and Porto v City (2012 games) and you'll probably be able to find torrents for both games.

The guy was among the best players on the pitch in both games.

Not a good recommendation! I have just looked at the goal highlights from when we beat them 4 0 , he seemed to be diving into tackles all over the place. Hopefully his teammates were carp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.