Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
QkIjo5Z.jpg

Manchester City have reportedly strengthened their midfield today, with the signing of Porto’s Brazilian central midfielder Fernando.

According to Gonçalo Lopes of Portuguese site Diário de Notícias, Fernando is now a Manchester City player, having joined for a fee between 15 and 20 million euros.

The 26 year old Brazilian will vie for a place in the middle with Yaya Toure and fellow Brazilian Fernandinho.

Watch Fernando’s individual highlights video below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdAHDC_ZS_A[/youtube]

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/m...er-fernando-for-e15m-e20m-diario-de-noticias/

I feel it's going to be £49m, full stop. If we signed an agreement with Uefa to limit our spending then they'll have jurisdiction domestically too through our agreement. But it still won't affect us imo because with our incomings we'd be looking to offload players FFPR or no FFPR.

aguero93:20 said:
I feel it's going to be £49m, full stop. If we signed an agreement with Uefa to limit our spending then they'll have jurisdiction domestically too through our agreement. But it still won't affect us imo because with our incomings we'd be looking to offload players FFPR or no FFPR.

Eh?

troll_side.jpg

Ducado said:

Eh?
Transfer limit discussion, previous page. Quoting a pain in the arse on this phone.
If we signed an agreement with UEFA to limit spending to £49m this year and the agreement didn't specifically state CL A list players only, then going by their previous form with interpreting things to do with FFPR, we need to limit overall spending to £49m and avoid leaving them a chance to hit us with further sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.