Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad will be playing for us next season, it's as inevitable as Pellegrini taking over last summer and that took forever.

Our preseason doesn't really kick off until the end of July so as long as he's signed before then I couldn't care if it's tomorrow, next week or the week after.

Davs 19 said:
Still working on Mangala and want to occlude a double signing despite the players comments ?

Just a thought....

Yep, we're pushing for a double signing. Putting pressure on Porto to get it done.

Davs 19 said:
Still working on Mangala and want to occlude a double signing despite the players comments ?

Just a thought....
Doubtful. Mangala is on WC duty and has said he won't decide until after world cup. This announcement of this deal is only a formality. People need to chill

I really don't want Mangala as I can just see him being an expensive flop.

The lad has potential but I wouldn't want to pay 40m for potential, he isn't even a regular for France and Porto are demanding a ridiculous fee.

Benatia for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.