Fernando

Fernando signs new deal at Porto - report
City may face disappointment in their pursuit of Porto midfielder Fernando Reges, with the midfielder reported to have agreed a contract extension.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...er-news/fernando-reges-signs-new-deal-6686510

When he was at Porto he refused to leave for free, renewed his contract so City will pay 12million Pound to Porto.

Now he want to leave for free.

Porto threatened him if he didn't sign he will not be playing and will miss the world cup, even though his chance was very slim to be picked.

If he care so much about World cup then we might do the same, leave the club so you can play, impress and be picked for Brazil World cup squad, or stay and then you will have no chance of being picked.

Up to him where he goes not City.

Good luck to him.

That is the case next season. At the moment both parties have a say in where he goes.

I understand why Fernando wants to go on loan as he would earn far more money as a free agent and have his greater pick of clubs. However, I don't see why City should financially lose out and accommodate him a comfortable loan move in which he can prosper from.

Can't really blame him for not fancying a move to a different, hostile country and he can't make other clubs make an offer for him. It's not as if he's wanting to sit on his arse earning a nice paycheck he just wants a more suitable country to play his football in. The criticism aimed towards him is very unjustified. The guy has always done what is asked from him when he's played, he's just not flashy about it and has a limited role that doesn't suit Pep. I think some still think as a DM if he's not diving in everywhere like De Jong did he's not doing his job when infact he's doing a better job because he didn't have to dive in.

Looking at those twitter comments, we don't half have some disrespectful little cretins among our fanbase these days, he's been no trouble at all since he joined and has been half decent when called upon more recently. It is the right time for him to move on and he's doing it, if he doesn't fancy moving to Turkey he doesn't have to, no need for the abuse.

That is the case next season. At the moment both parties have a say in where he goes.

I understand why Fernando wants to go on loan as he would earn far more money as a free agent and have his greater pick of clubs. However, I don't see why City should financially lose out and accommodate him a comfortable loan move in which he can prosper from.

If i was Fernando I'd be doing the same. He's every right to do the loan move and then pick up some big coin next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.