Ferran Soriano Interview

New players.

Soriano doesn't mention a left back.(Cucurella)

He say's a Striker, Haaland, and a defensive midfield player to replace Fernandinho.(Phillips?)

Excellent interview. After listening to him I appreciate a lot more just what a brilliant job he is doing for City around the world.

The athletics stadium dig was probably on the back of John Inverdale bemoaning that it would not longer be used for athletics and end up hoisting Man City play Rotheram.

After the Bluemoon Podcast, obviously.

That must be worth a free subscription @BlueMoonPodcast !
The one thing I wish we could do is gift Patreon subscriptions. I keep asking if Patreon will implement that, then we can give it away as prizes or people can buy them as gifts for others... but nothing yet!

So - unfortunately, we can't give a free Patreon subscription! The main show is and always will be free, though...!

The one thing I wish we could do is gift Patreon subscriptions. I keep asking if Patreon will implement that, then we can give it away as prizes or people can buy them as gifts for others... but nothing yet!

So - unfortunately, we can't give a free Patreon subscription! The main show is and always will be free, though...!
To quote the CL anthem.... BOOOO!!!!

Pfft, i don't believe anything anyone says about City anymore unless the comments are accompanied by video's of obscure songs or bands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.