Ferran Soriano Interview

After listening to that, I get the feeling he is a disengaged, distant, and uninterested CEO who is just in it for the money! He doesn’t know details he should know, he doesn’t understand the business, and doesn’t understand the needs of the halo club, let alone the CFG.

Oh wait…his knowledge is deep and encyclopaedic, filled with inside stories and the deep understanding that CHARACTER MATTERS!

Proud to be a Blue!

Mhm. Nice interview.

But I hold Soriano responsible for joining the Super League not that long ago. And no, I haven’t forgotten but I have moved on.
He has said more things in the past that made me realise he is their for the business of the CFG, not so much for the fans.

But hey, that’s my view.

Great interview. Wish he did more of them.
I don't. I am happy to trust him and get the story later. It's great to have a leader who is not in your face but has fostered a culture of leadership at every level which speaks for itself.

If you mean in terms of putting the media straight I agree to a degree but not via Soriano. There should be a charismatic public relations person for that. Maybe a former player for example, someone like Kompany.

Great find!
It is strange that Soriano seems to give plenty of interviews to foreign media (as does Khaldoon) but no one in the English press shows any interest. These are the two leaders of the most successful football club in England and yet no one from the UK media talks to them. Is it incompetence or malice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.