Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it is Marwoods fault when Suarez didn't want to extend contract so basically wanted to leave. And I think Marwood doesn't decide alone in terms of youth players who goes in and out. I bet Txiki has the final say in everything in terms of transfers whether its youth or not.

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

blueincy said:
Pushing the send button on his computer, passing on a private Email sent by his so he thought Friend just so he could get his Job and what a job he did.
The Papers call him Arsenals MR Fix It why?
http://www.news-papers.co.uk/news/m...chief-to-help-end-trophy-drought-1094062.html

I dont think I am the only one who doesn't trust him at our club.
The pictures I have seen of him say it all.

article-2324233-19C549F5000005DC-992_634x441.jpg

Denis Suárez was the final straw for me. I only want what's best for our club if the board still think he's alright then so be it these are just my views.

Eh? How on earth does that picture say anything?

I suspect you don't like him because our ex manager didn't have the balls to criticise The Sheikh and Khaldoon so instead made Marwood the fall guy for thousands of gullible fans. Actions he repeated 9 months later with Vicky Kloss.

I don't know how good marwood is at his job because I'm not close enough to judge him. But I don't think you are, either.

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Didsbury Dave said:
blueincy said:
Pushing the send button on his computer, passing on a private Email sent by his so he thought Friend just so he could get his Job and what a job he did.
http://www.news-papers.co.uk/news/m...chief-to-help-end-trophy-drought-1094062.html

Denis Suárez was the final straw for me. I only want what's best for our club if the board still think he's alright then so be it these are just my views.

I suspect you don't like him because our ex manager didn't have the balls to criticise The Sheikh and Khaldoon so instead made Marwood the fall guy for thousands of gullible fans. Actions he repeated 9 months later with Vicky Kloss.

I don't know how good marwood is at his job because I'm not close enough to judge him. But I don't think you are, either.

I knew it!

MeatHunterrr said:
How it is Marwoods fault when Suarez didn't want to extend contract so basically wanted to leave. And I think Marwood doesn't decide alone in terms of youth players who goes in and out. I bet Txiki has the final say in everything in terms of transfers whether its youth or not.

Denis Suarez Quote “When Barça came calling, Manchester City immediately offered me a contract renewal.
Why wasn't it renewed before? Everybody new this boy's Talent, Marwood was then in charge of youth Development was he not.
Dont think Tixiki had time to even speak to DS when he had just joined our club let alone say yes or no about his departure, the behind the scenes job he was doing and is still doing also dealing with Marwoods Fuck ups will take a long time Garcia, Rodwell being just a couple, but what a good job he doing.

This is just my opinion on him (Marwood) not trying to change your views on him.

blueincy said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Denis Suarez Quote “When Barça came calling, Manchester City immediately offered me a contract renewal.
Why wasn't it renewed before? Everybody new this boy's Talent, Marwood was then in charge of youth Development was he not.
Dont think Tixiki had time to even speak to DS when he had just joined our club let alone say yes or no about his departure, the behind the scenes job he was doing and is still doing also dealing with Marwoods Fuck ups will take a long time Garcia, Rodwell being just a couple, but what a good job he doing.

This is just my opinion on him (Marwood) not trying to change your views on him.
Txiki Begiristain joined Man City on October 2012. When Barca were after Suarez it was summer 2013. So he had been here for a good year.

Didsbury Dave said:
blueincy said:

Fair comment.

blueincy said:

Txixi beats Brian hands down when it comes to the role of DOF. I wouldn't shed a tear if Brian was moved on. Brian's intentions are honourable but he's out of his depth. Txixi has shown more nous and a better understanding of the European market. Not sure what his contract situation is but we should extend it.

Txixi beats Brian hands down when it comes to the role of DOF. I wouldn't shed a tear if Brian was moved on. Brian's intentions are honourable but he's out of his depth. Txixi has shown more nous and a better understanding of the European market. Not sure what his contract situation is but we should extend it.[/quote]

X2

Might I also add Tom Glick to that new contract extension, what this guy has done already behind the scenes at the club shouldn't go unnoticed also IMO.

blueincy said:
Txixi beats Brian hands down when it comes to the role of DOF. I wouldn't shed a tear if Brian was moved on. Brian's intentions are honourable but he's out of his depth. Txixi has shown more nous and a better understanding of the European market. Not sure what his contract situation is but we should extend it.

X2

Might I also add Tom Glick to that new contract extension, what this guy has done already behind the scenes at the club shouldn't go unnoticed also IMO.[/quote]

What job is Marwood doing?

grim up north said:
blueincy said:

X2

Might I also add Tom Glick to that new contract extension, what this guy has done already behind the scenes at the club shouldn't go unnoticed also IMO.

What job is Marwood doing?[/quote]

Satirical question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.