#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres is Everton, West Ham, Spurs level player, you can see it in everything. Nothing stands out about this player.

Sane stood out immediately with this trickery, pace and athleticism.

Sané was lacking something Torres doesn't. THAT is why Torres is here and Sané is having a rough season at Bayern.

I don’t know what to make of Torres because at the start of the season he was quality and was gonna take the league by storm but he got injured and went of the boil and has struggled since . He must be good because he is tearing it up for a very good spain team . I think given time and if he settles which at the moment is up in the air he will come good .

I wish he was as good as Sancho. But there’s time yet, it’s his first season here and he’s young. Shown a couple of good finishes. Needs to bulk up a bit and improve his dribbling skills. Let’s see how he does next season.

Earlier in the season I thought we had a proper player on our hands, he has all the technical ability and with a year under pep and getting used to a new country and league I thought he would be a star for us but I’m not so confident now, too many games he has been invisible in, I honestly forgot he was playing at times today. I thought he was meant to be quick? I’ve not seen that at all and that today when he got put through it was like he was running in treacle.

Seems to lack pace and the aggression to press.

Looked annoyed when he was subbed off today.

He’s still got a lot of learning to do if he’s going to make it in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.