#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferran will replace aguero in my opinion pep will turn him into something special
He's already got to the "just" scoring goals stage, while not contributing enough to the rest of the team play, so the ideal Aguero replacement.

Ironically, for an attacking midfielder, Pep will probably want him to get better at the attacking midfield stuff so that he can play as a striker.

Hopefully see much more of this lad next season and played in a position that produces his best which in my opinion is in the middle Up front

Why didnt he play in the final?

The choice was Aguero or Torres. Understandably, Pep went for Aguero. I think that was sentimental, same with Fernandinho instead of Rodri. When we were pushing at the end we needed tall players in the box, Rodri and Torres would have been more useful than Ferna and Aguero.

But imagine if Pep subbed in Rodri and Torres and we still lost. The forum would have been twice as angry as it is now.

It was written in the stars we would not win the CL with Aguero. Hopefully we win it with Foden, Torres, Jesus, maybe Kane/Haaland.

For all his brilliance in domestic competitions, Aguero wasn't at his best in CL knock-out games. The next star striker will hopefully do better in Europe than him.

Really want this lad progress and be starting at LW next season. He's shown already that he is such a consistent finisher but has been lacking with the link up play at times. He is due the typical second season boost so I'm very much looking forward to it.

Got him as backup striker next season or the main one if no one is signed. He doesn't really know how to play well on the wing as far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.