#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres looked fantastic while starting for Spain. He made some deft crosses and has 2 goals and an assist - a very good performer.

Still... I'm not quite sold on Torres as a first choice starter. He definitely has promise.

If we can afford a poacher - then Torres has it for sure. If we want a winger able to beat his man one-on-one on a consistent basis... Torres' skillset doesn't seem to be this.

Yeah many clubs have been blocking their players for these Olympics.

It's too much football after the Euros and a risk, they need them back to the club.

I'd let him go, especially if we're signing Grealish.

He's not played much for us, and he's probably going to play less with Grealish and a striker. If he wants to go it'd be a good way to keep him happy and give him another chance to shine.

Then he can rest up, take it easy through September/October and be fresh for the Christmas slog.

I'd let him go, especially if we're signing Grealish.

He's not played much for us, and he's probably going to play less with Grealish and a striker. If he wants to go it'd be a good way to keep him happy and give him another chance to shine.

Then he can rest up, take it easy through September/October and be fresh for the Christmas slog.
Yeah I'd agree with that in theory.

Perhaps Pep wants him to be a starter though? Maybe we will see more players leave, hard to say for sure.

I have this weird sneaking suspicion that Jesus is on his way out, based on absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.