#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah many clubs have been blocking their players for these Olympics.

It's too much football after the Euros and a risk, they need them back to the club.
Richarlison is in South America with Brazil at the moment and Everton have released him for the Olympics as well.
Madness!!

He's still very young, very hit and miss. Often goes missing for 10 minutes at a time, needs to learn to stay involved in games.

I don't see how his long term future is as a wide attacker. I honestly can't remember him ever beating his fullback and he doesn't know how to assert his personality on the pitch.

Nothing he has shown in this tournament has proved me wrong.
At times he can look very, very special but he does go missing far too often or look for the easy move.

I wish he could get a bit more aggression in his game, it would transform him.

At times he can look very, very special but he does go missing far too often or look for the easy move.

I wish he could get a bit more aggression in his game, it would transform him.
Like many wingers,he seems to switch off a bit or not apply himself as well as he probably could do.

Clearly has wonderful ability,but still very flakey and not entirely reliable.

Like many wingers,he seems to switch off a bit or not apply himself as well as he probably could do.

Clearly has wonderful ability,but still very flakey and not entirely reliable.
Never a winger to me, as a front man, he could be special, but needs to toughed up alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.