#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow talk about rewriting history

Not at all! Have a read through his performance threads and I'm sure they'll jog your memory about not only how mediocre Sané's start with us was, but how inconsistent he was after that.

Not at all! Have a read through his performance threads and I'm sure they'll jog your memory about not only how mediocre Sané's start with us was, but how inconsistent he was after that.

You're right. Sane has it all in terms of ability. We all looked at him and Sterling and agreed Sane had the higher ceiling and could potentially become the best player in the world. But whether it was attitude or concentration, he was far too often inconsistent. Out of favour at City and Germany, missing a World Cup as a result. Germany were crying out for some pace in that World Cup but he still didn't make the cut. Sterling meanwhile exploded and completely transformed our opinion. He's always capable of missing those sitters but his attitude is unquestionable. England's boo boy and yet turned most England fans around too.

Sane is still one hell of a player and if he can knuckle down he's got the potential to be world class still. But he'll have to do it consistently and not just every three games.

Not sure if he was needed. Hope that Pep doesn’t forget Phil making this guy developing space.

Hope Ake or a new centre back doesn’t take Fodens space too
I get your point. Pep is hardworking and even if his new guy doesn’t fit well he is trying and trying. If we don’t lose some points it’s all good.
in case of Ferran- it could be Fodens minutes out there

I get your point. Pep is hardworking and even if his new guy doesn’t fit well he is trying and trying. If we don’t lose some points it’s all good.
in case of Ferran- it could be Fodens minutes out there
No, it won’t Torres will take Mahrez minutes, Foden will play centrally, sharing minutes with KDB, and Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.