#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still drifts in and out of games a bit, but that’s to be expected at his age in a new league. What is really impressive for me is that he keeps getting in the right places, and is pretty ruthless when chances fall his way. Really encouraging early signs, and think he’ll be a huge player for us next season.

Still drifts in and out of games a bit, but that’s to be expected at his age in a new league. What is really impressive for me is that he keeps getting in the right places, and is pretty ruthless when chances fall his way. Really encouraging early signs, and think he’ll be a huge player for us next season.
He’s very young too. Same age as Foden, and he’s moved to a different country, new tactics etc. If he can continue scoring at the same rate, he could end up with around 20 goals this season. That would be a great first season, especially considering he hasn’t played much in the PL

This lad has immense potential.

And I am not just saying that because the Spanish national team desperately needs a top class forward. ;-)

He thinks he’s Fernando Torres :)
I wouldn’t be unhappy with him replicating the original Torres’ national team exploits (and premier league highs).

Of course, he has quite awhile before he dips to original Torres’ premier league lows. ;-)

this is exactly my feeling on him at the moment, seems to drift in and out, not do much but be on the end of good opportunities multiple times. good early signs indeed.

I wouldn’t be unhappy with him replicating the original Torres’ national team exploits (and premier league highs).

Of course, he has quite awhile before he dips to original Torres’ premier league lows. ;-)

And destroying rag centre backs.

F. Torres used to regularly annihilate Vidic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.