#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really talented footballer and has an eye for goal , he is growing with confidence with every game and doesnt look out of place , great close control and can beats his man with ease , has got to be the bargain buy of the transfer window at £25m.
This is so obvious, but yet media refers to him as "City's latest huge-money signing" instead of focusing on what a great young player he in fact is.

Working hard to master the English language apparently.

Long way to go obviously but think he will turn out to be an absolutely fantastic signing. Probably won’t start tomorrow but would like to see him get some game time, his movement is excellent and could be a good match up against Wan-Bissaka - after watching him mid-week it’s clear he is not very good at staying with his man

He’s the complete antithesis to our other players. In that, he seems to be a good striker of the ball. He puts in nice cut-back passes and seems a really silky finisher.

However, he doesn’t really do anything outside of that. Yesterday he got outpaced three times by Luke Shaw. And like Sterling doesn’t seem to have any real trickery.

He’s the complete antithesis to our other players. In that, he seems to be a good striker of the ball. He puts in nice cut-back passes and seems a really silky finisher.

However, he doesn’t really do anything outside of that. Yesterday he got outpaced three times by Luke Shaw. And like Sterling doesn’t seem to have any real trickery.
There is definitely a player there. I expect him to show a lot more with time.

Yeah I'm giving him first season leeway. And extra dash of leeway given his reasonable price tag. He does pop up in the right position quite often, he's scored a few, so that's really positive. However I am a bit concerned he does very very little for long periods of some games he's played in. As I say, every player gets a free pass for a season from me and he's started promisingly.

This hit it right on the nail and what I’ve been saying too. What exactly does he bring to the wing, I see no real exceptional pace nor tricker at all? I’m trying to be patient but honestly not seeing much to get excited about. Hope to be made a fool out of like for Sane.

This hit it right on the nail and what I’ve been saying too. What exactly does he bring to the wing, I see no real exceptional pace nor tricker at all? I’m trying to be patient but honestly not seeing much to get excited about. Hope to be made a fool out of like for Sane.

Good to see that you are giving him a chance .

He's been at the club for 3 months but not yet a world beater , our transfers really are quite poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.