#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems mouthy and very much of a show-off. Didn’t like his comments after he left Valencia. Hopefully we can trim the edges and he lets his football do the talking instead.

I thought he cost 21 million, Sky say 37million, big difference. Are both guesses?
The rule of thumb for RDAHMeedya when reporting transfers is that they trim £15m-£ 20m off RagDipperArseHaringay transfers, subtract their wages, and add the same amount to ours, but also include our players' wages over the contract term! So Virgil cost £49m, and Koulibaly, if he ever fancies Beswick, will be a tanner over £110m.

Got a feeling this guy could genuinely end up very special and become a very regular goalscorer too. Just a gut instinct that he could properly explode in a year or two from now. I could of course be wrong, but something about his attitude impresses me. Seems incredibly self-assured and focused in the way the best often are.

He looks very dedicated to improve. He’s got the physique and talent to become a top player, hopefully Pep can set him on his way.

He seems mouthy and very much of a show-off. Didn’t like his comments after he left Valencia. Hopefully we can trim the edges and he lets his football do the talking instead.
Did you like what Messi said about Bartomeu? Cause it's pretty much the exact same thing F. Torres did... It's a well known fact that the Valencia captain was a complete douchebag and the club is run extremely poorly...

Did what he was instructed to. Hopefully starts on Thursday and shows what he's all about with the freedom to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.