#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competent job upfront, some nice runs will be a nice lesson for him to see things from a different position but the sooner we can get him on the wing the better.

I think after Jesus he is the best False 9 we have right now..

He will improve also - played second game as a false 9 in his career maybe and what we have seen already - he has big future there..

He will improve also - played second game as a false 9 in his career maybe and what we have seen already - he has big future there..
Idk but I wouldn't consider Jesus a false 9. Not sure about Torres either.

But whatever this forward role is, I do agree that Torres has shown promise.

On the other side of the coin.
Only Rhian Brewster touched the ball less(of the starters) and no-one made less passes. Also finishing was shite. Things that can be worked on though. Certainly has potential to do well there with his pace, physicality and technical ability.

People think a false 9 means playing with a player that isn't a striker, but the false 9 is more of a role. Messi used to be a false 9 when he'd take up space more in the midfield instead of between the opposition CB's trying to suck them out of position for Villa or Pedro to run into. Torres or Jesus have some attributes of doing this sometimes during build up play, but are mainly normal #9's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.