Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting return to this thread, given the comments when we were only thinking about him!

€100M release clause? Sounds like we did fairly well considering we paid a fraction of that.

If he wants Barca, and they want him, and he’s still got a few years left on his City deal, then they HAVE TO be made to pay!

thought barca didn't have a pot to piss in and with his contract not running out till jun 2025 i guess this is just fanciful wishful thinking
this kid has doubled /trebled his value since joining us

I think this player will become absolutely world-class and I would be gutted to see him go. Nevertheless, he should only be retained if he wants to stay.

lets just not do that we let Kun and Nmecha go on the basis that a new striker coming in deffo, all this was based on talks with Charlie Kane. now same with Torres, there might no be a new top striker coming in neither Haaland, Kane or not even someone like Vlahovic if we dont put down the cash required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.