Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't missed him. However, we will soon be at the business end of season so we should not sell until the summer. Unless we plan to buy someone in January it makes no sense to sell him now.
I hope we keep him and extend his contract , I am confident he will be an excellent striker / talisman for City in due course but if his hear and mind are in Spain unfortunately we will let him go there.

Why does only txiki get the blame?

may I add, the same Txiki that has helped bring in players that have won us the league 3 out of the last 4 years…
City are poor sellers, I don't think how anyone can deny this except those for who City can do no wrong.

This is mates rates deal from Soriano and co. We fucking had to pay £100m for unhappy player in Grealish.

It means jack shit if the player is unhappy or not, especially where he has years left on his contract.

If City were buying him theyd be asking €80m at least.

Sadly no one does mates rates deals for City, yet we constantly do them.

City are poor sellers, I don't think how anyone can deny this except those for who City can do no wrong.

This is mates rates deal from Soriano and co. We fucking had to pay £100m for unhappy player in Grealish.

It means jack shit if the player is unhappy or not, especially where he has years left on his contract.

If City were buying him theyd be asking €80m at least.

Sadly no one does mates rates deals for City, yet we constantly do them.
Fucking yawn

Barcelona will buy him for around 40 million and then put a release clause of 1 Billion and then Tebas will accuse City of inflating the market & ruining the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.