Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we are struggling but if we are thinking we want to go for X, Y and Haaland next summer then we need to get cash in.

Everyone keeps talking about us doing them a favor, you can flip that and Barca are doing us a favor by getting us 55m to put through the books ahead of a summer where we want to get Haaland.

Laporta probably doesn't want Real to get him so if us getting this money means we can get him then everyone wins.
We are not getting a favour from Barca for Torres and in a couple of years we will probably see why . As for haaland it doesn’t matter what money we throw at him if the lad doesn’t wanna to cone to us then it won’t happen . That’s just a scenario by the way . If we are to pull the haaland deal then it’s doing in January with him coming in the summer . Still like isak though .

We are not getting a favour from Barca for Torres and in a couple of years we will probably see why . As for haaland it doesn’t matter what money we throw at him if the lad doesn’t wanna to cone to us then it won’t happen . That’s just a scenario by the way . If we are to pull the haaland deal then it’s doing in January with him coming in the summer . Still like isak though .
I completely agree. We aren't doing anyone any favors, this is just a normal deal. If we were selling Torres to Juve we would have 99% less of the outrage.

I don't think we are signing Haaland either, just a possible theory.

Whichever striker we go for, we need the money and selling Torres helps fund it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.