Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seriously concerned about our lack of squad depth the more I think about it. But that seems to be me only hehe. Moving on...
This is why not introducing academy talents when the perfect opportunity arises makes no sense.We have 3 or 4 that,given the encouragement,could make up any insufficiencies.

Good luck to Ferran BTW.

Great business all round.

Being a Billion in debt doesn't seem to have dampened Barca's desire to buy as many of our players as they can ... Aguero, Garcia, Ferran ... also tried to tempt Bernardo & Laporte.

I find it a little crazy that neither him or his 'team' thought to post a single 'thank you' to the club/fans.

City would have been WELL within their rights to say no way to his move.

I find it a little crazy that neither him or his 'team' thought to post a single 'thank you' to the club/fans.

City would have been WELL within their rights to say no way to his move.
I thought it was a little odd too as everyone seams to do that these days. You would have thought, if nothing else, he would have said thanks to his fellow teams members as he did appear to like some of them. Maybe he did it all in private. I am sorry he has gone though, would have liked to see him develop here but if he wanted out and back home fair enough I suppose.

I do a roll in work where a new starter has a day with me .. I walk them through the plant show them where all the facilities are joining a union , private health scheme etc.. within the first hour you know if this person will stay and go through the training and build up a career or… just use us to put the title on his or her CV .This kid was never ever staying with us I thought this from day one . I’ve seen this with the silence they bring . I wish him all the best but unfortunately I think there’ll be post in a couple of years time asking what become of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.