Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wether you like it or not Sané will be one of the worlds best players in the next years, I have no doubt he could play up top in the future either. whoever we bring in as his replacement I’m not gonna get excited about because fact of the matter is they won’t be as good. We’re downgrading whoever we bring in.
correct .

correct .

This may be true in terms of potential but it is not true in terms of recent delivery, IMO. I wish him well and he is supremely talented but that is not enough to be one of the greats; it remains to be seen if he can achieve what his talent promises.

Don't know anything about the player but City know their stuff and a modest fee in contemporary times.

There is always a genuine excitement when we sign a young player. I was excited about Sane Sterling Jesus and seen them developing. Torres kind of comes under that category - Highly rated , Technical and under the tutelage of Senor Guardiola.
Sky's the limit!

There is always a genuine excitement when we sign a young player. I was excited about Sane Sterling Jesus and seen them developing. Torres kind of comes under that category - Highly rated , Technical and under the tutelage of Senor Guardiola.
Sky's the limit!
Yes and I think most of us now realise it takes a season to become established in Peps City, except Laporte, so will have patience to watch him grow into the team next season. Obviously some won’t but think most will.

Yes and I think most of us now realise it takes a season to become established in Peps City, except Laporte, so will have patience to watch him grow into the team next season. Obviously some won’t but think most will.
Yep, just like Sané, Bernardo, and Mahrez’s first seasons. Think it will be until the turn of the new year when we see Torres making more appearances. He’s gotta learn Pep’s complex positional requirements first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.