Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not as quick as Sane but definitely faster than Rodri.
Can’t say myself, but from the video @ twosips did, they were saying while not as quick as Sane over a distance, he has a very quick initial burst that gets him away from players, which sometimes is all players need once ahead of a defender in the right areas.

I wasn't one of those who was upset by the Sané fee but this is not the best counter example on account of Valencia desperately needing money before the end of the month to balance their books.

We did not.

Also you could argue that a few hundred league appearances, champions league performances, 50 goals, being an international, being longlisted for the balloon d'or, PFA YPOTY etc should translate to a bit more than €20m difference up front with some add ons.

How much did we pay for Sané when we bought him? I may be mistaken but he was also younger than Ferran and at a similar level club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.