Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a compilation of his recent performances and it makes him look like a young KDB...

Setting up chance after chance, for his teammates to mostly squander. ;-)

This one seems to be on. Credible rumors and he ticks all the boxes of a typical City signing as of late. Only thing that gives me pause is that he wasn't on @Ezzy's list of confirmed transfers.

This one seems to be on. Credible rumors and he ticks all the boxes of a typical City signing as of late. Only thing that gives me pause is that he wasn't on @Ezzy's list of confirmed transfers.
don't underestimate the amount of time it takes new signings to adapt, even forwards.

Jayden Braaf will be a more useful squad player, no adaptation needed.

don't underestimate the amount of time it takes new signings to adapt, even forwards.

But here's the thing, Jayden Braaf can't even make the bench in the cups, I think Jayden can cement his place post Mahrez. That said would I f**k loan him out unless it was to a Leipzig/Gladbach type

Nah your absolutely right, no adaption needed at all going from youth football to senior football in the hardest league in the world.
Genius

Nah your absolutely right, no adaption needed at all going from youth football to senior football in the hardest league in the world.
Genius

To be fair, we all like dreaming a little bit, it's just these youth player obsessed types who think once a player hits 24 they're useless who push it a bit too far

But here's the thing, Jayden Braaf can't even make the bench in the cups, I think Jayden can cement his place post Mahrez. That said would I f**k loan him out unless it was to a Leipzig/Gladbach type
Mahrez is going no where anytime soon.

Sterling plays every single games anyways.
Genius
Phil Foden & Eric Garcia say hello.

Mahrez is going no where anytime soon.

Sterling plays every single games anyways.

Okay mate, so they, especially Foden, haven't spent the last couple of years adapting to the team and the climate of mens football and was just ready from the get-go

It's taken Foden 3 seasons to cement himself as a 'regular', despite being a generational talent. Garcia has also taken 2 seasons of training and fleeting cup appearances to get to where he is.

Braaf has only just started training with the first team (allegedly) and is still nowhere near the bench. He just isn't a credible option for next season at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.