Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't really tried at Schalke nor was he the player then that he is now.

Being one footed didn't stop a trailer load of good strikers including the greatest Messi. So that's not an issue that can't be overcome.

He was not only younger then but as he matures and fully develops it's a position he has more tools for than most current strikers do.

He already has free-kicks, a thundering shot, Pace and Athletism and a decent sense of timing, supreme confidence and calmness in the box. Just add penalties and an improvement in the air and he is easily a 25 goalscoring striker a season.

He wasn't really tried at Schalke

You lose all credibility when you bring up Messi as a comparison because his right foot is better than 99% of professional players and he has *literally* hundreds of goals and assists with his right to prove it.

You lose all credibility when you bring up Messi as a comparison because his right foot is better than 99% of professional players and he has *literally* hundreds of goals and assists with his right to prove it.

He never ever stops complaining that bloke.

Why not? He’s considered by many to be the BEST young Spanish player. We’re not talking about the best young player from San Marino here. There’s a reason he’s on a pedestal.

I’m concerned about the lack of pace combined with his relatively lightweight frame. I fear he’ll just get eased off the ball in this league. Hope I’m wrong, but we’ll need to wait and see.

I’m concerned about the lack of pace combined with his relatively lightweight frame. I fear he’ll just get eased off the ball in this league. Hope I’m wrong, but we’ll need to wait and see.
Same height as Sané, weighs more too. Comfortably the second fastest forward in our squad, other than maybe GJ.

He’s quick. Sixth fastest in La Liga. He’ll be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.