Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn’t beat that Brandon Williams over 30 yards in the derby. He gets away from players over 10/15 yards which is ideal centre mid but he’s blatantly not got bags of pace. If he had he’d have been terrorising fullbacks whenever he’s been playing wide as he’s got everything else.

Sterling doesn't get round the outside of many fullbacks though.

Maybe Foden does, but can't actually do it, same as Sterling.

I thikn both Sterlina and Foden have the ability to do whatever - but tis what they are best at

Foden can play outwide as he has done recently BUT he is vastly more effective centrally as part of the midfield

Sterling can play across the front 3 but for me is more effective wide

I thikn both Sterlina and Foden have the ability to do whatever - but tis what they are best at

Foden can play outwide as he has done recently BUT he is vastly more effective centrally as part of the midfield

Sterling can play across the front 3 but for me is more effective wide

He's effective at scoring, coming from a wide position & Foden is a central player.

But I think Foden can play wherever it suits, to get him in the team.

It won't cost us in creativity, when he plays in Sterling's position, as Sterling barely has any assists from there. It would cost us in goals, if Sterling was left out. I also think Torres may soon be able to play Foden's position, as well as wide. Lot of options.

True but I think that’s because his left foot is very limited. He used to on the right but suppose his goal record is why he stays on the left these days.
He did swap more in the last 2 games when Foden was on, think when he plays with Torres they will swap sides a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.