Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks quite good Torres. Seems to have a similar-ish style to Sancho. Tricky, good pace, eye for goal, can play on both wings, good passer and intelligent movement. Dunno if that's a fair assessment or not?

based on YouTube yes :)

I haven’t seen any full games just the clips as I’m guessing most posters here but he looks like a player.

Pace, dribbling, finishing, for a winger, I’m convinced. At the start of the video thought he was left footed, some great goals there with his weak foot.

a year left on his deal means he shouldn’t be expensive.

Not an avid follower of La Liga, to be honest. Is he any good? And can he play at CB or LB?

That source usually is reliable I believe but How Now is Now remains to be seen. Maybe David Silva can convince him to join us if he is in two minds

I know nothing about him other then the youtube video I just watched, but he is young and has a sexy latin name so obviously we should break the bank to sign him.

Last edited:
To be honest from what I've seen of him he looks more like a Mahrez replacement than a Sané replacement.

Not that Riyad is likely to go anywhere.
Maybe, it would, or could mean Mahrez more on the left, in fact it would give us 3 wingers that could play either side, plus Jesus, all interchangeable across a front 3.

Obligatory youtube video

He looks a better option than Oyarzabal thats for certain

I also think 93:20 mentioned yesterday that we were after someone to replace Sane - maybe its this kid?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.