Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it and wasn't impressed.

You don't replace "potential" Ronaldo with "potential" Pedro.

Pedro turned out terribly for Pep didn’t he? Moreover, it is disingenuous to compare any player to Ronaldo or Messi. As a direct comparison Ronaldo has the best work ethic in football. Far above anything Sane will ever achieve. I get the comparison you tried to make was that Sane is better than Torres, but you could have tried to make a different analogy.

When you say 'we', do you mean 'I'. Because everything we've seen of our buys the last few years says in 99% of cases we buy players we think we can improve. Torres, if we buy would just be another.

That's quite literally our transfer model. Buy players who look great with good development years ahead and turn them into superstars.

That's quite literally our transfer model. Buy players who look great with good development years ahead and turn them into superstars.
Yes, there is the odd exception, Walker would be one. Koulibaly could be another. In the main though yes.

Can’t see why we’re after Torres, decent enough player, but he is a right footed right winger. We currently have mahrez playing there who has been one of our best players! Also I happen to think when we had the pace And crossing of sane down the left, sterling was superb on right wing. Bernardo can also play rw. We need a left winger pref left footed or two footed with lots of pace, good crossing and threat on goal. Bailey seems a good fit for me. He’s gone downhill recently, but with peps input and sterling to learn from, i think he has potential as he’s still quite young. Transfer fee should be reasonable too. Oh and he’s played with Havertz who I’d also love us to sign.

I saw it and wasn't impressed.

You don't replace "potential" Ronaldo with "potential" Pedro.
1. Presume you mean Sane, in which case it's a completely absurd statement
2. Buying a 20 year old Pedro for 30m would actually be a very good transfer

Can’t see why we’re after Torres, decent enough player, but he is a right footed right winger. We currently have mahrez playing there who has been one of our best players! Also I happen to think when we had the pace And crossing of sane down the left, sterling was superb on right wing. Bernardo can also play rw. We need a left winger pref left footed or two footed with lots of pace, good crossing and threat on goal. Bailey seems a good fit for me. He’s gone downhill recently, but with peps input and sterling to learn from, i think he has potential as he’s still quite young. Transfer fee should be reasonable too. Oh and he’s played with Havertz who I’d also love us to sign.

Isn't this lad two footed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.