Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ridiculous thing is that I reckon we would have taken hits on Laporte and Bernardo but no club would even entertain it which is crazy.

Maybe. We might never know.

Depends on what you mean by taking a hit. Circa 10m here and there, yeah possibly.

This 30-40% off that Barcelona have been reported to be chancing, I doubt it myself.

Maybe. We might never know.

Depends on what you mean by taking a hit. Circa 10m here and there, yeah possibly.

This 30-40% off that Barcelona have been reported to be chancing, I doubt it myself.
I think Bernardo was on the market for about 40m euros so yeah roughly 10m and no club went for it. Madness.

30-40% off an imaginary value though, on paper a 40m+ euros sale would be us near enough doubling our sale.

I think Bernardo was on the market for about 40m euros so yeah roughly 10m and no club went for it. Madness.

30-40% off an imaginary value though, on paper a 40m+ euros sale would be us near enough doubling our sale.

You are just taking the piss now mate.

Bernardo on the market for €40m, and that being 10m below his value? C'mon now, don't be silly.

Bernardo on the market for €40m, and that being 10m below his value? C'mon now, don't be silly.
he was never on the market for €40m. its just a bunch of begging clubs putting their own valuation through the media. nobody from city said he would be sold so cheap.

Those were the rumours, he was available for about 40m. By all accounts he said he wanted to go last year, no deal was done, he then asked again and no club came forward. There is not a chance we put him on the market for 100m like some ridiculous video game trick.

If we had sold him for 40m I think that is about 10m euros below what we paid I think. Not what I think hes worth.

Welcome to Barca, Meeeester Torres
lYEJWfIM0cu7goeI4FPpBY_Zc758F5EDaUgtN4TbY0MHfnkyeqFZVAIjn_XSivwWDZGwl7QetPBWSAWRVXTia4f9dNdT0vJAQsfhXg4H3AG2H79ZRWZunoDn9XjmqF5c8pNJoEp3968n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.