Festive Booze

de_1674_lg.jpg

Probably the best beer you will ever drink....I know I have never tasted a better one.

Amazon were selling Bulleit bourbon for £15 the other day, usually £30.
The bottle came on Monday, finshed it last night. Knew i should of bought a few

A mate of mine has a share in a single cask of 12yo Bruichladdich that was bottled back in November. I've ended up with 3 bottles (@61.2%), and I plan to open one this Christmas and save the other 2 for later.

Re ale: I was in the Cross Keys in Chester last Friday (which one of the rapidly expanding Joule's chain of pubs) and this year's Old No. 6 is absolutely superb.

gonna be hardly anything really , few in pub xmas day lunch only 2 though , couple of glasses of wine i am driving early boxing day , so cant risk getting wasted

had a few last sunday though on the spure of the moment

Sam Smiths brewery near York....should be getable in UK it is here in USA ...let me know if you like it

Ha - I didnt realise you were in the States. Was hoping you advise me as to which supermarket has it.
Although internet research has drawn a blank re supermarkets. It is available mail order,so I will get some ordered. Just not in time for Christmas

Went in Booths in Knutsford the other day , it's superb for new beers (craft ect).
But tomorrow I'm gonna take a trip to Heaton Hops in Heaton Moor and get some Xmas stock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.