'Fever pitch' - what city fans deserve.

Mattyc55

I don't know if anyone else has just watched this wishy-washy, overly sentimental film on Film4 (or prior to tonight) but whilst it's littered with terrible acting, the sentiment felt so right going into Sunday. Focusing on the emotion of thinking they (Arsenal) had blown the title like us, before Thomas scored that goal at Anfield for their first title in 18 years. Obviously it was a film, but the sheer elation of the Arsenal fans at home, at the game and in the streets would have naturally been euphoric.. And that's exactly what us City fans deserve. Yes we won the cup and it was amazing, but this is the pinnacle.. Manchester City back on the top of English football & our amazing, undying supporters rejoicing across the world whenever they choose to watch the game. I don't post as much on here anymore, but having taken part in a few of the football games at Platt Fields, I know full well how many top blues there are on here. We've been through some shit, but this is finally our time. One more game, one more win (hopefully by 10) and we will be there. At 22 years old I'm sure there's a few more out me that have witnessed better (and worse times) as a blue.. We collectively never thought we would get this opportunity again. If Vinnie holds that cup aloft on Sunday it will hands down be the best day of my life. Manchester City dictate my mood, they are my religion and this weekend we will hopefully be hugging any random person in blue.

Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. 'Shitty lost their bottle' they said. 8 points clear. Champ20ns. Balotelli. Tevez. Ferguson and his 'mind games'. Mancini out. Everything is set up for championship of all championship wins. 90 more minutes at the Etihad.

This is what makes football so special. So I pray that the boys let us share one glorious occasion.

CTID.

Great book. One of the reasons I started to follow English football. Fortunately for me, a mate put me on the MCIVTA mailing list and turned me into a City fan before I fell for one of the Big Four like everybody else in America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.