Feyenoord Friendly

Top man, found it on Google now.

Apparently Larsson and Regi Blinker tore us apart.

Thought I remember seeing them pre season.

Back in the days of reading match day reports on teletext and listening to the radio, being only 6 years old I missed the opportunity of seeing the game with my old man, but I remember my dad telling me we lost and that a player called Larsson tore us apart.... mad how he just spoke about Larsson as if he was a nobody, who then went on to be a prolific goalscorer.

Surely somebody else remembers this match properly the 93/94 friendly?

It was the game where the fan ran onto the pictch as the game continues and we had this surreal moment where beagrie??? was running with the ball through the midfield and the fan was hugging the touchline demanding the pass of him.

Needless to say he never recived the pass but it was completely surreal to watch the game continue with 22 footballers and dome mid aged football fan with anorak and joe bloggs jeans pelting down the touchline.

It was the game where the fan ran onto the pictch as the game continues and we had this surreal moment where beagrie??? was running with the ball through the midfield and the fan was hugging the touchline demanding the pass of him.

Needless to say he never recived the pass but it was completely surreal to watch the game continue with 22 footballers and dome mid aged football fan with anorak and joe bloggs jeans pelting down the touchline.
Yeah I was there and remember the fan on the pitch don't know about the coat I'm pretty sure he had a city shirt on though.

Yeah I was there and remember the fan on the pitch don't know about the coat I'm pretty sure he had a city shirt on though.

He did have a City shirt on had to double take why one of our players was wearing jeans. Beagrie nearly passed it to him as well. Kippax was a building site and 4 Feyenoord fans turned up.

Bloody hell and I thought my memory was good. Yes It could have, I remember him being small and not very sporty looking which added to the novelty.

Played them in a friendly in Aarhus (Denmark), bit of a ruck before the game too. 25/07/2003

Yep I was there and remember that haha

Played them in a friendly in Aarhus (Denmark), bit of a ruck before the game too. 25/07/2003

Rumour has it that was how the connection between the fans came about.

Story goes that feyernord were that impressed they tracked the city lads down via Chelsea.

One for the internet goodies to pick apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.