Feyenoord Friendly

Surely somebody else remembers this match properly the 93/94 friendly?

It was the game where the fan ran onto the pictch as the game continues and we had this surreal moment where beagrie??? was running with the ball through the midfield and the fan was hugging the touchline demanding the pass of him.

Needless to say he never recived the pass but it was completely surreal to watch the game continue with 22 footballers and dome mid aged football fan with anorak and joe bloggs jeans pelting down the touchline.
I remember that, and also that we went 2-0 up in the first half and then the cheating twats brought Larsson on for the 2nd half and he murdered us.

That was the game where there was a workman on the site of the new Kippax stand wearing a rag shirt and he was getting so much stick in the first half that the cops told him to move IIRC.

Surely somebody else remembers this match properly the 93/94 friendly?

It was the game where the fan ran onto the pictch as the game continues and we had this surreal moment where beagrie??? was running with the ball through the midfield and the fan was hugging the touchline demanding the pass of him.

Needless to say he never recived the pass but it was completely surreal to watch the game continue with 22 footballers and dome mid aged football fan with anorak and joe bloggs jeans pelting down the touchline.

Frank, I was there and I could tell you the name of the lad who ran on the pitch, ( sadly he is no longer with us ) as the police took him out right past where we were sat all he did was complain about not getting the pass.

Mind you he was as pissed as fart.

Frank, I was there and I could tell you the name of the lad who ran on the pitch, ( sadly he is no longer with us ) as the police took him out right past where we were sat all he did was complain about not getting the pass.

I was there. Forgot about the guy coming on.Sad hes not with us anymore to see this team.

Said to my lad that if last nights game had been played at MR in the days of a standing Kippax with that many Feyenoord fans how it would have kicked off. Different times with all the waving, great support from Feyenoord though.

It was good support from them last night but over there it was similar in how we out sang them with only 1500 or so of us. It really helps when you have had a good few hours on the beer.

Our fans need a beer, that is a fact

That is a real shame that mate but he certainly made an impression on those who were there that day when its being discussed 24 years later.

He also hugged the touch line like a proper 90s winger did also. He must have been tge talk if work/pub for months.

That is a real shame that mate but he certainly made an impression on those who were there that day when its being discussed 24 years later.

He also hugged the touch line like a proper 90s winger did also. He must have been tge talk if work/pub for months.

He was a good little player in his day

It was good support from them last night but over there it was similar in how we out sang them with only 1500 or so of us. It really helps when you have had a good few hours on the beer.

Our fans need a beer, that is a fact

I didnt get to the game in Rotterdam but agree on the TV all you could hear was City....their support was f@cking shit.

They had Ed de Gooey (later of Chelsea fame) in nets. I remember Rob Witschge and Orlando Trustful being in their side. They were fairly big names at the time. In fact from memory they had a pretty strong team and were too good for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.