Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
............Bravo(rather Ed though)..............
Walker....Stones....Mendy
............Fernandinho.........
Sterling...KDB...D.Silva.....Sane
............jesus....Kun

He'll never play it but this is why I should be a manager.

Do you also like football or is it just about pyromania? :)
I guess you lot just don't want to see City's beautiful goals through all that smoke, right?

If your ultras set up such a flare party tomorrow - which might be quite probable after being out for some 16 years -
you'll have some empty seats in the coming home match, made by UEFA disciplinary board...

Offcourse we like football, but we also like pyro for the atmosphere around the game. And we all know that we have no chance to win from Man city. But football is unpredictable, so who knows what could happen.. In our stadium everything is possible. By the way, we have no ultras, we are against ultras. Ultras just sing a stupid song for the whole match, you cant call that atmosphere. And f*ck UEFA haha.., Are you in the Kuip tonight?

Offcourse we like football, but we also like pyro for the atmosphere around the game. And we all know that we have no chance to win from Man city. But football is unpredictable, so who knows what could happen.. In our stadium everything is possible. By the way, we have no ultras, we are against ultras. Ultras just sing a stupid song for the whole match, you cant call that atmosphere. And f*ck UEFA haha.., Are you in the Kuip tonight?

Nope, I'm not. Sittin in front of the screen and inhale the atmosphere, one of the most important things about football for me.
But I don't like flares and smoke stuff as I have learnt you can create the same brilliant atmo without that.

Support your colours as loud as you can and well, may the best team win.

By the way, many here are trying to guess Pep's lineup.
Could you very shortly give your view about Feyenoord's strengths to have an eye on
and also some weak possible points Pep might try to attack?
Would be very welcome to have some insight from you.

My Feyenoord season ticket holding friend came to meet us for a few beers last night, he is looking forward to the match, but dreading the result, reckons they have absolutely no chance without Jorgensen.

Bravo

Danilo - Stones - Mangala - Mendy

Fernandinho

Sterling - De Bruyne - Bernardo - Sané

Aguero
Ederson, Otamendi, Walker, Gundogan, Delph, Silva, Jesus

Bravo
Danilo Stones Otamendi Mendy
Gundogan
Sane KDB Bernardo D.Silva
Aguero

I am, and I'm looking forward to the atmosphere as much as the match mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.