Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Does anyone know if you're booked on the Thomas cook trip, do they get the tickets for you once you qualify or do you have to get the ticket yourself?

From past experience of using them , they have your supporter number so know your points amount and once you qualify they use some of their allocation for your ticket and issue these on board the plane

May be worth putting in a quick call just toconfirm

From past experience of using them , they have your supporter number so know your points amount and once you qualify they use some of their allocation for your ticket and issue these on board the plane

May be worth putting in a quick call just toconfirm

Nice one, thank you.

Does anyone know if you're booked on the Thomas cook trip, do they get the tickets for you once you qualify or do you have to get the ticket yourself?

In previous years you got your own match ticket under your own points.

If you'd paid for the trip and failed to get a match ticket Thomas Cook refunded your trip money.

In previous years you got your own match ticket under your own points.

If you'd paid for the trip and failed to get a match ticket Thomas Cook refunded your trip money.

Cheers, I should be fine in terms of qualifying, I just wasn't sure whether they get the ticket or I have to apply for it separately. I will give them a call after.

Perhaps not. Short notice. Hostile environment. 7 games in September (4 away). Who knows? Not me that's for sure :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.